Gleannloch Farms Golf Club, recently rated as one of the top public golf courses in Houston by the
Houston Chronicle, is located at the former site of a world famous Arabian horse farm. Golf course architect, Jay Riviere, was able to capture much of the rural charm of the golf course’s predecessor in the three nines of the golf course – the Loch, the Paddock, and the Gleann nines. The gently rolling terrain, the lakes, and the majestic pines offer a truly unique golf experience for Houston area golfers.
Gleannloch Farms Golf Club is located in northwest Harris County, just 20 miles from Houston’s central business district; the club is easily accessible via Highway 249. Click here to view a location map.
- 27 championship holes
- Fully equipped pro shop with resident PGA professionals
- Practice facility that allows golfers to concentrate on every aspect of the game
- Full locker rooms for men and women
- 10,000 square foot luxury clubhouse with snack bar, grill, and veranda seating
- Conference center available for groups, training sessions and seminars
- Air-conditioned indoor pavilion for post tournament gatherings
- Banquet facilities for luncheons, dinner parties, receptions, etc.
- On site catering and meeting planning services
Click here for Gleannloch Golf Club coupons
Email us at [email protected]
Web development by InnovaTech Solutions
Fake Watches – Authentic Quality Replica Watches at Affordable Prices